Spring Cone Crusher breaks material by squeezing or compressing it between convex and concave shaped surfaces covered by manganese as the wear surface. Normally used as the secondary or tertiary crusher, the bone crusher has been developed to crush high or medium hardness material, such as iron ore, copper ore, limestone, quartz, granite, and sand stones, etc.
The spring cone crusher has been developed to crush feed materials into desired end products efficiently, reliably and economically. This series offers the highest crushing efficiency and end product quality with the lowest cost per ton production.
The safety system uses dry oil and water as two kinds of sealed formation to make plaster powder and engine oil separate to make sure reliable performance. The type of crushing chamber depends upon size of feeding and fineness of crushed product. The standard type is applied to medium crushing, the medium type is applied to medium or fine crushing and the short head type is applied to fine crushing
Cone crusher crushes materials by the working surface between the movable cone and fixed cone. So it is more advanced and efficient than jaw crusher. The movable cone is supported by spherical bearing and fixed on a hanging erect shaft which is set in the eccentric sleeve, and the sleeve is set on the stopping and pushing bearing. The movable cone and erect shaft are driven by the eccentric shaft sleeve together. The eccentric shaft sleeve is driven by horizontal shaft and fimbriae gear, and the wheel of the conveyor belt is driven by motor through v-belts. The lower part of vertical shaft is installed in the eccentric sleeve. When the eccentric sleeve rotates, there is a conical surface lined out by the shaft. When the movable cone comes near the fixed cone, rocks are grinded into pieces, when the movable cone leaves, grinded materials is discharged from the discharge hole. The fixed cone can be ascended or descended by adjusting setting to adjust the width of discharge hole, consequently the output size is determined adjusted.
1. Dynamic cone continuous rotation, the material of the broken process and unloading process continuous alternately along the work surface, high productivity;
2. The material between the cone, squeeze, bending and shearing action, broken easily, low power consumption;
3. Product LiaoDu relatively uniform, is in the shape of a cube moving cone wear also relatively uniform on the surface of the work;
4. Moving cone and cone are are setting, dynamic cone oscillate, near the crushing cavity discharging mouth, there is a gap between dynamic cone and cone equal parallel with, make product LiaoDu evenly, feeding hole size is not big, can handle are first broken material;
5. This series of cone crusher adopts dry oil or water two seal method, cannot make dust impurities into the human body, so as to ensure the cleaning of the lubricating oil, prolong the service life of the sliding bearing, thrust ball bearing, makes the machine is reliable.